Entry # 379
Marshall’s Law Dateline – above title question answer is yes and no, read on.
Starting with basics, contemporary American political players include:
1. Patriots place loyalty to America’s traditions, values, Constitution, and ethical capitalism before their own selfish interests; a very simple principle.
2. Partisans place loyalty to own selfish interests before America’s traditions, values, Constitution, and ethical capitalism; principals motivated by animalistic lust for power and greed. Obama’s Marxist-fascist loyalties are motivated only by lusts for unconstitutional powers to steal through excessive taxes; while Republican Tories are motivated by lust for greed through unethical capitalism.
3. Non-motivated “moderates” and often “independents”, which support middle of road politically correct popularity concepts, these Americans are also known as vegetable people.
4. Invading barbarians people who illegally enter America to live off criminal activity profits or public subsidies; these invaders are often compared to swarms of invading locust or world owes me parasites.
First step to identify partisans from patriots is to separate true conservatives from counterfeit or pretender conservatives. True conservatives are often identified as: Judeo-Christians, original constitutionalists, defenders of ethical capitalism, Reagan Democrats, traditional libertarians, and various other patriots who support America’s traditions, values, and principles.
Counterfeit or pretender conservatives includes: RINOs, Republican establishment aristocrats, and Republican Tories. Reader can add to list including names based on actions not public statements. Some will include Republican Tory House leaders like Boehner, Cantor, and McCarty and their “lap puppy” supporters in U.S. Representatives. Other phony conservatives include “Obama light” propagandists like Ann Coulter, William Kristol, and Weekly Standard Magazine all closet supporters for Republican Tory policies and candidates.
Partial answer to title question: no, true conservatives should not get along with, support, or donate to closet conservatives supporting Republican Tories who are more closely aligned to Massa Obama.
Specific true conservatives can include following:
1. vanity driven cult conservatives;
2. metropolitan pilgrim conservatives mostly Yankee conservatives;
3. grassroots conservatives like “Tea Party” conservatives;
4. traditional libertarian conservatives;
5. professional “fee lance” conservatives
6. reader can add others to this list
Partial answer to title question: yes. Bottom line is there are no perfect conservatives so it is important that conservatives tolerate other conservatives’ differences while efforts are being made to save Heaven’s favorite due process republic. One sect of conservatives that need to be more tolerate of conservative differences are “Yankee Pilgrim Conservatives” and their treatment of conservatives with heritages created by living in “America’s Southern States”.
Yankee conservatives love trashing “Southern State heroes” like President Jackson and T.R. Roosevelt; while suggesting Lincoln was godly in every respect. One differing example involves Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation; if the Proclamation was about freeing slaves; why did it not free Northern slavers only Southern slaves. Lincoln’s Proclamation January 1863 declared that all persons held as slaves within the rebellious states are, and henceforward shall be free.
Perhaps entire truth is Lincoln only freed Southern slaves to create black terrorists to rob, torture, rape, and kill Southern children, women, and older people while most Southern men were away fighting on frontlines? Why, to break the South’s will power to continue war.
Those who do not believe Lincoln would use such a brutal strategy might ask why Lincoln tolerated Sherman’s genocidal march started November 15, 1864 through South against civilians to also break South’s will power to continue war.
Texas Drifter is not judging Lincoln as maybe he did what he had to do to the save America’s republic. I am just suggesting that believing “white washing” purpose of Lincoln’s Proclamation should remind all conservatives that sometimes truth does not set guilty free.
Conservatives with differing heritage backgrounds will view history different; so Yankee conservatives should stop looking down on Southern conservatives for a greater goal: forming alliance to work together to provide America a better future than Massa Obama’s plans for America.
This does not mean Yankee conservatives and Southern conservatives need to seek bonds of friendship. Recall how Travis and Bowie of Alamo fame agreed to fight a duel to death after Texas had won its independence for Mexico. Both men temporarily set aside their personal differences to die fighting side by side for more noble cause. Both officers were true patriots. Can Yankee conservatives say same about their treatment of Southern conservatives?
Reader needs to distinguish between alliances based on variations of common faiths and alliances based on common lusts. Examples of alliances based on animalistic lusts include Massa Obama’s allies:
1. public subsidy addicts
2. most public employee unions
3. “poor rich” making fortunes off public sector unethical capitalist deals
4. ideological haters who hate everyone else’s successes because of different races, ethnic backgrounds, gender, or sexual orientation or what ever excuse they can blame on their being losers (Consider following, only difference between North of Rio Grande River and South of Rio Grande River is cultural differences between American Anglos and Mexican tyrannies. Everything else is same: land, weather, natural resources and so on. Reader can compare differences between nations run by narco cartels and what’s left of due process constitution.)
5. RINOS supporting hundreds of thousands of Americans being murdered; raped; kidnapped; extorted; robbed; plus DUI deaths and injuries; domestic violence abuses, injuries, and deaths; and infra-structure collapse, not to forget public epidemics. Why do, Republican Tories support porous borders and “amnesty as bait”, simple greed driven motivation to exploit illegal immigrants for cheap labor profits.
Animalistic lusts of above groups will continue to push Americans of faith to following conclusions: self defense is not a sin. A strategy that will require patriots united for single objective.
Reader’s assignment following Texas Drifter observations are, TRUE or FALSE?
America’s contemporary political environment is not complicated: there are good guys on one side and evil guys on other side. We patriots are good guys, and they are evil guys. If good guys do not stop evil guys; evil guys will destroy America’s traditions, values, principles, Constitution, and ethical capitalist economy; plus murder and enslave all good guys evil guys can get away with murdering and enslaving. Patriots most powerful five words are: self defense not a sin.
Second question, it does not necessarily follow that honoring oath to serve Constitution means one must also blindly serve Massa Obama, TRUE or FALSE?