Entry # 346
Marshall’s Law Dateline – Initial title for this writing exercise “Lessons 2012 Republican Primaries”. Conservatives should politely inform RINOs that 2012 general election campaign might be RINOs last opportunity for alliances with conservatives.
Some examples of Republican aristocratic establishment conduct which many conservatives find offensive:
1. Internationalists who tolerate unethical capitalism of buying defective military parts from China for America’s armed forces;
2. Affirmative action supporters who promote special privileges for special interest groups and minorities which discriminates against Americans of Western European heritages;
3. Pro amnesty for illegal immigrants for cheap labor costs at expense of America’s blue collar middleclass;
4. Conservative big governments advocates who promote welfare for too big too fail corporate feudalists;
5. Promotes public subsidy addiction with welfare programs like prescription drugs which benefits corporate supporters;
6. Promotes nationalizing education policies like “no child left behind” as opposed to states and local communities control of education providers;
7. RINOs consider Judeo-Christian conservatives as “unwashed” and publicly insult Tea Party members at every opportunity; consider case of former Vice-President Chaney who in mean spirited way recently went out his way to insult Republican 2008 Vice-Presidential candidate;
8. Always willing to use personal finances to try and viciously destroy reputations of “eventual ally” conservatives in Republican primaries; two examples Romney at national level and Dewhurst at state level;
9. Support Muslim Brotherhood at expense of America’s national security, Senator McCain and House Speaker Boehner;
10. Willing to compromise away America’s future to show Marxist Progressive Liberals and activist judges like “Judas” Roberts how “reasonable” RINOs can be on unconstitutional activities like Obama’s Health Care and truly fascists policies of EPA, Interior Department, and other czar led public agencies;
11. RINOs are weak on requiring voters to present photo identification cards to vote even though such cards must be presented to qualify for welfare benefits.
Readers can add more items to above list, which supports claim that RINOs have more in common ideologically with Obama and his allies than Republican aristocratic establishment has in common with Judeo-Christians, conservatives, constitutionalists, ethical capitalists, Reagan Democrats, and other patriots.
To recite All Right Magazine – Texas Drifter: 2012 Elections Leadership Test (07-24-12): Reader should never forget that some pretender leaders are con-artists; Texas Drifter tires of people saying he was a fraudulent horrible leader but a really nice person. Reader’s assignment, how many rude, impolite, insensitive con artists have you met?
Written before will include again, Ten Commandment are rules of conduct for free will individuals; Bill of Rights are rules of conduct for American governments. Two examples, Commandment #1 – Heaven would not have included a Commandment against worshiping false prophets; if free wills did not have abilities to recognize false prophets. Second example, Second Amendment to Bill of Rights was created for self defense from false prophets not deer hunting or shooting paper targets.
RINOs need to learn that they may not like conservatives or Tea Party Members views and beliefs. As Bush clan and other members of Republican aristocratic establishment felt about President Reagan’s views and beliefs. These same RINO personalities never respected President Reagan even while they rode President Reagan’s coat tails to many political successes including the White House.
Conservatives need to politely let RINO snobs know they do not have to like conservative beliefs; but RINOs will start treating traditional American values with respect. The alternative being, RINOs go crawl under socialist tent of their compromising Marxist-fascist Progressive Liberal Democrat allies.
Tea Party members can and should remind Republican aristocratic establishment groupies of two biggest myths in contemporary America, global warning and conservatives need RINO snobs to win general elections.
Tea Party members might also remind Bush Clan and their political social political cliques that co-operation by definition means: to work with another or others for mutual benefits. Translation Republican aristocratic establishment snobs: Conservatives will work with you as equals for common goal or mutual benefits of saving Heaven’s favorite constitutional ethical capitalist republic. Translation days of being disrespectful to traditional American values, plus treating conservatives like inbred hillbillies are over.
Reader’s what do you think about above alliance between conservatives and Republican aristocratic establishment snobs? Texas Drifter advice: conservatives beware trusting RINOs defeated in recent 2012 primaries offering to be allies; first to benefit from conservatives future failures will be recently embarrassed by their primary losses RINOs.
Recall, repetition is good training tool. As RINOs tend to be citizens for principal, and conservatives citizens of principle these two political groups will always be un-natural allies. Reader should practice President Reagan’s adage “trust but verify” when cooperating with Republican aristocratic establishment snobs. Translation never trust new friendly girl “promises in the dark” while working intelligence or security assignments.