Flag as offensive
Texas Drifter: Republicans Rubio and Ryan Not For Amnesty
By Marshall's Law at 4:52 PM on 5/21/2013
Texas Drifter: Justice Benghazi Murdered
By Marshall's Law at 3:22 PM on 5/10/2013
Texas Drifter's Alternative To Comprehensive Immigration
By Marshall's Law at 4:17 PM on 5/3/2013
Texas Drifter Conservatives Need Flag
By Marshall's Law at 3:44 PM on 4/18/2011
Marshall's Law Townhall Index - Justice Benghazi Murdered / Support Select Committee
By Marshall's Law at 2:41 PM on 5/28/2009
News and Opinion
John McCain And Marco Rubio's "Let’s End Conservatism In America Amnesty Bill"
Spanish Euro Exit Could Be in the Works
Shakespeare Knew all About Deniability
Folly of Calling Tops
Light in the Darkness
Radiation leak at Japan lab; small impact expected
Balloons bring smiles in war-weary Afghan capital
2-child limit for Muslims in parts of Myanmar
Kerry makes sub-Saharan Africa visit
Texas Drifter: 2012 Elections Leadership Test
Posted by Marshall's Law on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:57:00 PM
Entry # 344
Marshall’s Law Dateline – Voting is choosing a leader to follow.
Starting with basics, definition of leader: one with commanding authority who directs and manages course of action.
The following leadership test for
’s 2012 elections is re-edited and paraphrased original work by Gorge Washington Doane “The Men To Make A State”. George Washington Doane, 1799-1859. Bishop Doane was born at Trenton, New Jersey; he graduated from Union College held a professorship at Trinity College, Connecticut, and was later elected Protestant Episcopal bishop of New Jersey.
Standards for being a patriotic American leader are as follows:
1. A leader must be intelligent; it calls for wisdom and discretion of no ordinary standard. It takes in, at every exercise, the interests of the entire nation. Its results reach forward through all eternity.
2. A leader must be honest; I do not mean men that would never steal. I mean men that consider what is right, and do it at whatever cost. I mean men whom no king on earth can buy.
3. A leader must be brave; I mean men that do, but do not talk. I mean the men that dare to stand alone. I mean men that can stand still and take the storm.
4. A leader must be a religious man; to leave God out is to be atheist.
5. A leader must be a man of faith; a man that has no faith is so much flesh, his heart is a muscle nothing more. He has no past for reverence; no future, for reliance.
6. A leader is made by self denial. He knows no shelter, and feels no shade. He asks no favors and gives none.
7. A leader is made by obedience, Obedience is health to human hearts; Obedience is but self government in action; a leader can never govern men who does not govern first himself.
8. Only such men can lead.
Reader should never forget that some pretender leaders are con-artists; Texas Drifter tires of people saying he was a fraudulent horrible leader but a really nice person. Reader’s assignment, how many rude, impolite, insensitive con artists have you met?
Leader’s focus on their objectives and do not waste resources on diversions like “rabbit trails”. Another assignment for reader, identify five RINO candidates or leaders who constantly wander down political or campaign rabbit trails. Texas Drifter will provide reader with first example: Elected officials like John “Chamberlain” McCain and John “still no clue” Boehner seem to be both providing aid and comfort to the Muslim Brotherhood. Reader’s assignment determine if these two RINOs are fools, collaborators, or worse.
Recall repetition is good training tool: citizens should not support RINO bully Romney for being a leader; rather only dethrone Obama to save Heaven’s favorite republic,
. Should Obama take the above leadership test he would score zero, as tyrants can never be leaders. As for Romney, on a good day with his RINO consultants helping him cheat, he might get a D-. Again, reader should distinguish between voting for Romney and voting to save
from Obama, his allies and aristocratic establishment Republicans.
Perhaps a bonus question on the leadership test should be: do you believe judgment day is personal? Why you ask, recall the almost always ignored positive conclusion of Revelations, Chapter 22, Verse 12: quoting the Lord: And behold, I come quickly; and say reward is with me, to give to every man according to his work.
Certainly different promise than the mangled Marxist-fascist message: from each according to their means to each according to their welfare needs; or some similar Obama propaganda.
Closing thought, hopefully reader will never ever forget spiritual and political differences between leaders and Satan’s representatives. That list includes tyrants, dictators, kings, emperors, or any other ideological slave managers like Islamic terrorists; reader can add to list. Who knows, the list representing Satan's children might possess the "mark of the beast"?
After decades of writing, Texas Drifter finally got to reference "mark of the beast" in a non-fiction writing exercise; guess I need to add new phrases to my list of "always wanted to reference that list". Enjoy your life, it is the only one you have.
Flag as Offensive