Entry # 331
Marshall’s Law Dateline – America’s patriotic Americans can no longer afford financial costs of managing and subsidizing illegal immigrants. Failure to make right choice threatens America’s national security, domestic tranquility, ethical capitalist economy, and will certainly destroy very existence of America’s constitutional representative republic. America's final option is prelude to avoiding more false hope and self destructive changes.
America’s first step in rebuilding its ethical capitalist economy is reducing unnecessary expenses. First unnecessary step to be reduced is financial costs of managing illegal immigrants. Next steps include reducing taxes, eliminating fascist regulations, followed by building America’s renaissance ethical capitalist economy on America’s nationalist interests not international interests of America last globalists.
Other changes include:
1. Re-evaluate and decentralize role of Federal Reserve to include minimum management of America’s economy. Reader is challenged to name one government managed economy which has been successful. Consider following: Germany and Japan 1930’s and 1940’s; Soviet Union and Cuba; and currently China, Europe and most Latin American countries.
Another example, Why are there economic differences between U.S. and Mexican side of Rio Grande? Both nations share identical climate, terrain and natural resources. Difference is unique American spirits defined in Heaven inspired Declaration of Independence followed by U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, and ethical capitalism. Consider rest of world, Africa world’s oldest civilization most of their populations are tribes still living in jungles or deserts. China world’s next oldest civilization is nation run by tyrants managing their economy by stealing from other nations and keeping their starving populations in pseudo prison work camps. As for Middle East another old civilization controlled by tribes following ideologies traced back thousand years. As for Europe, there European economic co-op has probably unstoppable self destruction days ahead.
Exceptions of ethical capitalist nations: Israel in Middle East; In Asia Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. Perhaps best example of ancient civilization ethical capitalist nation is India. Goals for America’s ethical capitalist economy: First, is America helping other ethical capitalist ally nations become first world countries; not America regressing to another United Nations third world country.
2. Reduce to minimum public sector subsidies which increase demand not supplies including following: public education, public health, mortgage industry, and other American industries.
3. Abolish public sector unions excepting law enforcement, fire, and emergency health services, renegotiate royalty type pension plans to deliver realistic objectives in future.
4. Have American “garage sale” and add public employee civil liability legislation; reader can reference Marshall’s Law Townhall and All Right Magazine for more ideas.
5. Rebuild America’s carbon energy industry relying on American and Canadian natural resources. Natural gas with coal, should dominate America’s domestic needs with oil providing fuel for America’s military; with balance of America’s oil being made available to international market allies. This is based on principle that it is harder to transport natural gas to foreign markets than oil products.
6. Enforce protections identified in Constitution to protect American innovations through copyrights and trademarks. Founding Fathers envisioned that liberty creates more new ideas than tyranny and took actions to protect America’s creations.
One example, objective to create artificial intelligence; consider Marshall’s artificial intelligence concept based on his “Artificial Consciousness Process” embedded with his Social Power Theory. Reader can learn more at following places: Marshall’s Law Townhall Entry # 048 Marshall’s Weapon’s Systems and “Diamonds Only No Paper” published over two decades ago. Note the missing piece to make entire system work is expressed in four words Marshall’s best kept secret.
7. Eliminate American apartheid by public bureaucrats issuing SSI disability benefits based on race, ethnic background, and or political affiliation. The process is managed to delay application process for entitled benefits until person legally entitled to benefits dies. Example Black liberal unemployed Obama supporter receives benefits for mental stress issues; while Anglo American documented by physical tests to have congenital heart defect (CHD) issues are denied, re-denied, and delayed SSI benefits by government bureaucrats until patent hopefully dies. Since bureaucrats engaging in these practices seem to be soulless creatures serving their prejudices and hatreds, remember their denials are self serving lies. Since public subsidies are limited resources they should be distributed on documented physical needs; not race, ethnic heritage, gender choice, political affiliation. It seems ironic that those most opposed to South African apartheid are now defending its use in America.
8. Develop and maintain a military that enemies fear, not armed forces resources that enemies might like to test.
9. Reader can add other suggestions.
Back to America’s first unnecessary expense to reduce: managing illegal immigrants. Why, reader might ask? Consider following.
1. Cost money to detain, retain, and deport;
2. Cost money to locate and arrest after crimes;
3. Cost money to keep in jail until deported or kept in jail after conviction;
4. Cost money to pay health care, medical services, and hospital bills;
5. Cost Money to educate in public schools;
6. Cost money to pay welfare benefits, including Medicaid, Medicare,
7. Cost money to pay Earned Income Credit benefits;
8. Cost money to provide Social Security benefits;
9. Cost money to pay for illegals crime victims compensations expenses;
10. Cost money lost from good jobs illegals steal by working for “off books” wages;
11. Cost money to recover from public health pandemic which illegals will eventually unleash on America soil; America’s agriculture industry already spends hundreds of millions of dollars to protect framing and ranching industries from non-native insects, pests, and diseases.
12. Cost money in ways reader can add to list
First step in reducing unnecessary cost of illegal immigrants in bring home American troops and have them secure America’s perimeter better known as porous border. Border Patrol would be assigned to perform their skills inside America’s secure perimeter until America’s military was needed somewhere else at which time Border Patrol would return to maintaining security of America’s perimeter.
Second step implement voluntary and involuntary deportation; more details can be accessed through All Right Magazine Texas Drifter and Marshall’s Law Townhall.
Reader’s assignment question: guesstimate on conservative side, how many resources can be saved by implementing Step 1 and Step 2 listed above sooner than later? While reader is considering their answer, Texas Drifter will continue considering ways to market two decade plus idea for “Marshall’s Star Cross.” Enjoy your life; it is only one you have.
America's final option, simple America's renaissance can never happen if Obama gets elected to a second term