Entry # 302
Marshall’s Law Dateline – “Every Third Monday” week late interview for Monday February 27, 2012 outline ideas for Mr. Dave with KGAB AM 650 Cheyenne, Wyoming will air on Monday February 27, 2012 at 9 AM Central; Listen at KGAB.com.
1. This side of border million dollars plus cartel house-fort, rumor turned loose hyenas and large cats – cartels use “zoo animals” to torture and kill people – another arrest of cartel money carrier some of following found at his place including rhinoceros, kangaroo, other animals – trouble with turning these “zoo animals” loose is they already have taste for human blood. Two side notes: discuss cartel fortresses not hard to locate and most of my neighbors do not keep rhinoceros as pets.
2. Reference All Right Magazine “Four Evils Among Us In The U.S.” includes photo of hole in border fence too large to see other side of hole. Plus other illegal immigrants news items. Reference Marshall's Law Townhall Index complete Texas Drifter guide.
3. Mexico July elections expected to put Venezuela type government in charge of Mexico.
4. Actual PSA quote this side of border: “Do not go into Mexico if you are uncomfortable around random gunfights.” Guess I am getting old as I am uncomfortable around random gunfights.
5. Brief description of ranch scout work: manage bandits, environmental terrorists, poachers, polluters (not litter bugs), smugglers, rattlesnakes, and feral hogs, hard terrain and harsh weather alone. About eighty percent of work involves security at night; with balance involving investigative work during day.
Times have changed from ‘backdoor gun” being 1960’s Savage 22 over 410 with slugs. Today’s back door combination is early 1960’s made by Mossberg for Western Auto Model 325 “Revelation” bolt action 24 inch barrel, .67 caliber using 328 grain slugs at 1600 FPS with side arm being 357 Mag. revolver or 410 revolver. I like name “Revelation” for primary back door gun.
6. Not sure total dollar of assets confiscated from one cartel leader, but Feds gave over 29 million dollars divided among twelve local law enforcement agencies.
7. Border properties this side of border has so depreciated in property values; thousands of Americans have lost everything their families have worked for generations; about only people interested in buying property are those using cartel dollars.
8. Other border news.
9. Callers comments and questions.
10. Additional reference materials: Google - All Right Magazine Texas Drifter.