Entry # 451
Marshall’s Law Dateline – Conservatives thrive on vindictively trashing: indigents, disabled, and career public subsidy addicts. Why for being societal dregs who benefit from welfare financed by other peoples’ labors and properties.
This writing exercise like others needs to begin with some definitions: first, welfare means to aid people in need; second, hypocrisy means, to feign high principles by falsely claiming to have admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings.
One example of hypocrisy is South Texas physician’s vanity financed radio celebrity status. This “community leader” constantly rampages against the disadvantages of big government and public programs to help the poor. This individual has suggested that poor should be left to their ambitions to help themselves.
Irony is that this celebrity doctor’s hospital, extravagant life style toys, and future health care commercial investments have allegedly been financed by Medicaid, Medicare, and other public sector assistance programs.
Seems that above example, as well as many other conservative celebrities like to ignore Judeo-Christian teachings. The ones that teach that charity with right motives to serve indigents, and crippled is really not despicable selfish personal conduct.
However, and there always seems to be a however, conservative condemnations of “welfare queens” and professional public subsidy addicts whose motives are based on greed not need are valid criticisms.
Conservatives like to proudly publicly proclaim that those who receive benefits they did not earn are not likely to appreciate, properly manage, or preserve their “welfare benefits.” This is the beginning of conservatives defining themselves as hypocrites about welfare.
What are greatest welfare benefits conservatives receive that they did not have to work for or earn to enjoy? List includes:
1. Salvation provided by Heaven’s Son;
2. Inalienable rights granted by Heaven defined by America’s Founding Fathers in Declaration of Independence (reader might reference: Texas Drifter: America's Lost Second Tradition Found - Posted by Marshall's Law Entry # 406 -February 15, 2013);
3. U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights created and adopted by American patriots ;
4. Two hundred and almost forty years of history written in blood by American patriots upholding, protecting, and defending …;
Brutal translation, every American generation is obligated to repay every preceding American generation for their sacrifices which preserved above four benefits for future American generations.
Conservatives are being deceitful cowardly hypocrites about America’s welfare by engaging in following.
1. Compromising with evils among us in U.S. (Marxist-fascist Democrats and their allies including corporate fascist RINOs);
2. Collaborating with evils among us in U.S.;
3. Associating with evils among us in U.S.;
4. Denouncing evils among us in U.S. with words never followed by actions;
5. Letting others with “more time” change evil among us in U.S.;
6. Being blinded by optimism that America will always survive evil among us in U.S.
Reader might be asking, Texas Drifter, why are you so harsh on conservatives being hypocrites about welfare? Is it not the Marxist-Fascist Democrats; public subsidy addicts; most public sector unions; “world owes me” race, ethnic, gender fascists; green fascists; and Republican aristocratic ruling elite who are threatening Heaven’s favorite constitutional due process ethical capitalist republic? What about the bad guys?
Translation, does one become angry at rabid or wild animal if one gets bitten after sticking their hand in the animal’s cage? Reader is right it is above bad people trying to destroy every thing about America. Criticizing evil for being evil seems waste of time. Why they are evil can be determined by Heaven on their personal judgment days.
The issue for America’s patriots is not evil citizens’ salvation; rather self defense from their evil deeds. Question for reader, if thief breaks into your house, do you blame the thief or your employed security personnel?
Two closing thoughts about compromising principles, beliefs or feelings with hypocrisy:
1. Compromise half today; half tomorrow; half next day; half following day; half day after that; half for each of next two days. By end of just one week what percentage is left to compromise?
2. What would human history be like in these times if: Socrates, Jesus; John the Baptist; Jesus other twelve disciples, Joan of Arc, Luther, America’s Founding Fathers, Texas first patriots; plus all other Americans who honored their oaths to America had compromised their principles, beliefs, or feelings with hypocrisy?
Time for reader’s assignment question, should conservatives should stop being hypocrites about welfare for indigent and crippled; as it seems America’s conservatives have been beneficiaries of history’s greatest “welfare benefits” purchased by other Americans great sacrifices?